Position: Licensed Conveyancer
Andy is a Licensed Conveyancer, JP and Conveyancing Manager at Caputo Lawyers.
Andy has been at Caputo Lawyers for over 4 years. Andy has expertise in advising on a wide range of property transactions including, residential and commercial conveyancing, off the plan purchases, preparing contracts for sale of land and handling more complex matters.
Andy’s calm attitude, commercial knowledge and exceptional organisational skills ensures his clients’ matters run smoothly. All clients receive the same high level of professional service, whether they be large corporations or individuals purchasing a new home for their family or making a property investment for their future.
Andy’s experience, commitment and dedication to meet the required deadlines and ensuring transactions are run smoothly and efficiently enables his client’s to put their full trust and faith in him.
Andy can help you with:
- Conveyancing (residential, strata and commercial);
- Off the Plan;
- Put and Call Options; and
- legal documentation certification, as a Justice of the Peace.
- Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing (Ultimo TAFE)
- Justice of the Peace State of NSW
- Member of Australian Institute of Conveyancers NSW Division