Karunn is a Lawyer at Caputo Lawyers and is able to provide you with advice on a wide range of property law matters. He excels in making sure clients understand every step of their transaction and strives to make things go as smoothly as possible.
In addition to his experience in property law, Karunn has a unique understanding of liquor licensing, trade practices and the management of small and large businesses which gives him excellent insight when assisting his clients in commercial transactions.
Karunn can help you with:
- Conveyancing (residential, commercial and industrial)
- Off the plan purchases and sales
- Leasing (retail, commercial and industrial and licensing agreements)
- Sale and purchase of businesses, including due diligence, lease assignment and site sales
- Estate and succession planning including wills, powers of attorney, enduring guardianship and estates
Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice