Position: Principal Lawyer
As Principal Lawyer at Caputo Lawyers, Vanessa can help you navigate the legal processes of buying, selling or leasing your property, buying or selling a business and also taking care of your personal legal matters.
Vanessa offer’s professional, real commercial advice and personal support to guide you through what may sometimes seem a daunting process. She will answer your questions clearly, help you make informed decisions and make sure your transaction is as quick and seamless as possible.
Vanessa provides her clients with an advantage in the property market due to not only her legal knowledge but also her commercial knowledge and experience in the industry.
Vanessa can help you with:
- conveyancing (sale and purchase of property);
- leasing (retail, commercial and industrial);
- sale and purchase of businesses, including due diligence, acquisition and site sales;
- property law;
- real estate law;
- wills, powers of attorney, enduring guardian; and
- probate matters (executors or administrators of estates).
Vanessa founded Caputo Lawyers in 2010, and now manage a small and highly experienced team with an excellent track record for efficiency, approachability and clear communication with clients – take a look at our testimonials to see what our clients say. My major clients include Skinstitute, Laser Clinics Australia and The Cosmetic Institute.
Prior to this, Vanessa spent seven years with Jones Lang LaSalle as their in-house lawyer (Corporate Counsel), reviewing their commercial agreements. Vanessa also worked for Lander & Rogers Lawyers in their Property, Planning and Environmental team. During this time Vanessa acted on behalf of JB Hi-Fi, ING Real Estate and Bunnings, and Orchard Funds Management.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Real Estate Buyers Association of Australia