We assist clients ranging from the first home buyers to astute property investors and developers.
Click here for our free 10 point checklist when buying a property. This document is priceless. Get yourself prepared before other buyers to maximise your chance of purchasing that property before other buyers.
Our services include assistance with:
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Off the plan (new property) conveyancing
- Home and land packages
- Buying in a self-managed super fund or trust
- Transfer of property – related parties, change in trustee, as a result of a property settlement (family law transfer), marriage, property transfer to self-managed super fund
- Auction enquiries
- Foreign investment review board purchases
- Overseas buyers or sellers
- Property developments
- Independant mortgage advice
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Dealings and subdivisions – advice, preparation or registration of easements, right of ways, subdivisions, and more
- Fencing disputes or encroachments
- Vendor finance
- Options to purchase and put and call options
- Strata development
Why choose us?
The legal team you choose to carry out your conveyancing is important and will make a difference to the end result. People in the property industry know this.
Property is one of your greatest assets – not obtaining the right advice can be a costly mistake in the long term, so let the experienced Caputo Lawyers team assist you in making an informed decision.
All too often, people forget that their major assets are tied up in property, whether it be a residence or commercial/industrial real estate. The Caputo Lawyers team includes experienced solicitors in conveyancing, property law and real estate, ensuring that you receive the right advice.
In addition, we can also arrange any documents you may require, including:
- Pest reports
- Building reports
- Survey reports
- Building certificates
- Structural reports
- Strata reports
We provide a holistic approach to our conveyancing and are affiliated with many professional partners including finance brokers, mobile lenders, financial planners, property managers, accountants, buyers agents, builders, cleaners, architects and more. By partnering with high level service providers, we work together in synergy, achieving fantastic results for our clients.
We are not just a standard conveyancing service.
Buying or selling property is an exciting time; however, it can be a nerve-racking and a daunting experience due to the negotiations, pressure and money involved.
We help calm the situation and make the process as easy as possible for you. There is nothing we haven’t heard before.
Most people will ask at least one of the following questions when buying or selling property:
- Why do I keep missing out?
- What am I doing wrong?
- I made an offer which was accepted, but another person just bought the property – was I gazumped?
- Do I let the agent know how keen I am?
- The property was sold before the auction and no one told me. How do I make an offer?
- Is my offer legally binding?
- What do I include in my offer?
- Why does the agent want me to waive my cooling off period?
- What is formal finance approval?
- Why can’t I sell my property?
- If the property was meant for me, wouldn’t I have gotten it?
We answer all your questions. Even during the very early stages – our team goes well beyond the standard conveyancing service, providing clients with an abundance of added value. This way, you save money and can then put it towards the things that really matter.
With the kind of experience and knowledge in the legal and real estate sectors we have, the Caputo Lawyers team will answer your questions, educate, guide and support you throughout the entire process from the beginning, making the process as smooth as possible.
By choosing us, our clients have an advantage in the real estate market because:
- We are experienced solicitors in conveyancing, property law and real estate, giving sound advice from a legal and commercial perspective
- We guide, support and educate you about the process, so you are more informed and more successful from the start
- We act quickly and are happy to see clients after hours on Saturdays for no extra charge
- For our clients selling property, we work as a team with your selling agent to achieve the best possible result for your sale
- Our team explains every situation in plain English
- We always return your calls
- We provide you with an after-hours emergency mobile number
- We make the process as easy and hassle-free as possible
- Our fixed fees are competitive and cost-effective
Read ‘Planning to buy that property?‘ which contains information about the purchasing process.
Missed out on a property and still had to pay legal fees? Click here to find out more about our free contract review service and upload your contract for review today. This means you can try our team out for free before you engage us to do your conveyancing.
Buying a property which has not yet been built – click here for some helpful information.
Common conveyancing terms – click here now
Let us assist you with your life-changing decisions today. Find out more about our competitive fees by phoning (02) 9555 1350 or you can contact us here today.